55th Annual QCESC Banquet
Thursday, February 23, 2017
Putnam Museum & Science Center
1717 W 12th St, Davenport, IA 52804
Pre-Registration Required by February 20th
Everyone is cordially invited to attend this annual premier event to celebrate, network and showcase the great Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) Professionals and Educators in the Quad Cities region. We also award scholarships to high school students wanting to pursue post-secondary STEM education and careers.
The QCESC is excited to partner with the Putnam Museum & Science Center to provide an interactive and innovative event that includes more networking time, STEM displays by students, technical societies and educational institutions, entry into Science Center with 40+ interactive displays, plus a special viewing of “Dream Big: Engineering our World”, on the giant screen.
The program will be in the spacious Putnam National Geographic Giant Screen Theater and will include the awarding of about $36,000 to 16 local students along with the annual Quad Cities STEM Awards for top Engineers, Scientists and STEM Teacher and Volunteer of the year.
$24 per person or $18 per full-time students with ID. Includes movie and a great selection of heavy appetizers with punch, lemonade, and iced tea. A cash bar will be available.
- 5:00 PM Social with STEM related displays, access to the Putnam Museum Science Center with 40+ interactive displays, silent auction and networking. Heavy appetizers provided for attendees with cash bar and concessions also available
- 6:20 PM Seating in theater
- 6:30 PM Welcome, scholarships, awards, 2017 Order of Engineer Inductions
- 7:15 PM Intermission with networking with drinks and concessions; last Silent Auction Bids
- 7:45 PM MacGillivray Freeman’s “Dream Big— Engineering Our World” movie with silent auction results and wrap-up
- 8:45 PM End of Event
Pre-Registration Required by February 20th at www.QCESC.org
If you need further assistance, send an e-mail to Qcesc.org@Gmail.com