STEM Teacher Night Out events have been coordinated by the QCESC since 2009. The events provide a forum for STEM Teachers, School Administration and key STEM Stakeholders to collaborate and share information & ideas and see local STEM education & business STEM related facilities in Iowa & Illinois.
Next STEM Teachers Night Out – Thursday, November 14, 2019
Link to Pre-Register by Noon on Thurs, November 14, 2019
The event is free to attend with pre-registration required to insure we have adequate food and space setup. Feel free to share this information with others.
Our 21st, FREE STEM Teachers Night Out event will have a key focus on STEM in Agriculture. The meeting will be held at Cinnamon Ridge Farms outside Donahue, Iowa. Cinnamon Ridge Farms is a family owned, family run robotic dairy farm. and ranked 2nd overall in the nation for production & #1 for Protein. Attendees will learn and see where milk comes from watch it go from the cow to the store. The tour includes a tour of the robotic dairy seeing the automated milking of cows along with where they make cheese.
Thursday, November 14, 2019
Cinnamon Ridge Farms
10600 275th St.
Donahue, Iowa 52746
High Level Agenda:
- 5:30 P.M. Food and drinks provided
- 5:45 P.M. Welcome & Brief Overview by John Maxell,
Owner & 1997 National Outstanding Young Farmer
- 6:00 P.M. Tour of Cinnamon Ridge Farms
- 6:45 P.M. Event Concludes with Meeting
- QCESC Updates with 2019 – 2020 STEM Events
- Iowa STEM Update
- Open discussion with sharing of upcoming events, what’s news, and ideas for future meetings
- 7:30 PM End of Formal Meeting (Estimate)
If you have any further questions, send an e-mail to: QCESC.org@Gmail.com
Past STEM Teacher Night Out Events: