As a non-profit, completely volunteer organization, the level of programs and activities that the QCESC can support depends on:
- Volunteers: People willing to donate their time, energy and knowledge
- Immediate Needs: Several Upcoming Quad Cities FIRST Robotic events supporting approximately 1,500 students age 6-18 from November through April 17. No past experience is required. Click here for details and to register
- Donations: Financial contributions to support on-going activities of STEM outreach and business/education collaboration. Please consider making an a donation to the QCESC, which is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable organization using the two following methods:
- Mailing in a check to the QCESC (QCESC, P. O. Box 1166, Bettendorf, IA 52722-0020)
- Paying on-line by clicking on the “Donate” link below which allows payment via credit card or PayPal which is a secure transaction. You DO NOT need a PayPal account if you are using a credit card.
For further information or questions, please contact the QCESC President by e-mailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Partnerships: Strategic local and state-wide partnerships and sponsorships including schools, industry, and other organizations. See below for active key partnerships. Our key partners are listed below: